Please note that our tickets and subscriptions are sold through a 3rd party provider, the Chan Centre. When you click on a link to buy a ticket, you will be re-directed to their site to complete the sale.
If you have questions about purchasing tickets, please phone the Chan Centre at 604-822-2697.
SINGLE TICKETS NOW ON SALE.
Single tickets are now available for all concerts. To purchase, locate your chosen concert on the Events page and click the Buy Tickets button.
2017-18 Subscription Packages
All 4 Shows (Includes Orchid Ensemble at St. Andrew’s-Wesley)
SECTION C: Adults $93
SECTION B: Adults $125
SECTION A: Adults $160
DRESS CIRCLE: $208
VIEW ORPHEUM THEATRE SEATING PLAN
Orpheum Series (3 concerts)
SECTION C: Adults $74
SECTION B: Adults $100
SECTION A: Adults $125
DRESS CIRCLE: Adults $166
VBC UNDER 35 TICKETS
Under 35 years of age and looking for a unique date or night out with friends? Join the Vancouver Bach Choir for an evening of exceptional music at The Orpheum.
Discounted tickets of $20 go on sale two weeks before concert dates. Join our mailing list to be alerted when tickets go on sale.
*Offer valid for a maximum of two tickets in Sections A, B, & C only. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Youth 18 an under are always eligible for $20 tickets. Come and enjoy a live performance for little more than the price of a movie.
Seniors and Adults Accompanying Schools:
SAVE 10% off for groups of 10-19
SAVE 20% off for groups of 20+
- Save up to 20% off the price of single tickets.
- Subscribers get early access to the best seats in the house!
- Subscribers receive a 10% discount on additional regular priced tickets.
- Receive discounted tickets to add-on concerts, “Behind the Keys” and “Summer Sing”
- Free exchanges: Subscribers can exchange tickets without incurring an exchange fee. Exchanges are dependent on seat location and subscribers will be billed the difference owing.
- Subscribers will receive exciting renewal options for the VBC 2018-19 season – including early selection of preferred seating or the opportunity to rebook your 2017/18 season seats.
For all other event tickets (such as the VBCC Spring concerts), please visit the EVENT page and click on the individual event to purchase tickets.
TICKET REFUND POLICY
VBC Subscribers (series package holders) may exchange tickets in advance of the performance date up to 24 hours prior to the concert. Price upgrades are in effect where applicable. All single-ticket purchases are final, and not generally able to be exchanged out of. PLEASE NOTE that for all customers, refunds are only given under exceptional circumstances; all attendant fees for these exceptions are non-negotiable.
I’ve learned so much and I enjoy going to practice every single week! It is so exciting to be on stage during our Christmas Concert – I especially like it when we get to sing with the entire Bach Choir – so many voices singing together – it feels really special to be a part of it.